[pct-l] "Grizzly Man" on TV tonight

I concur with everything said here concerning this film. I'm reluctantly
watching the whole thing to see if Treadwell ever relents in his pursuit of
self-proclaimed glory.  It is tragic that this guy's extreme emotional
disturbance had to be played out  in one of the most beautiful places on our
planet. There's nothing artisitic or even scientific about this film-- save
for the amazing footage of the animals. I just wish he wouldn't have duped
his girlfriend into participating in his suicidal activities with the
grizzlies. She trusted him and got a horrible death out of it. Pretty sad
commentary on humans....