[pct-l] Grizzly Man

I agree and I'll be taping it tonight. Though Treadwell may have had a screw or two loose upstairs, I'd be willing to bet that many of us hikers have been accused of the same thing.

  Incidentally, another great bear-related documentary is "The Polar Bears of Churchill" with Ewen McGregor hosting. It's on PBS quite often...or quite possibly, at your local library.

  -Chuckie