[pct-l] purity

So I'll be walking from mexico to canada.  I'll be
taking the Eagle creek and crater rim alternates.  And
yet I'll still consider it 'pure' because I walked
from Mexico to Canada.  There are sections of the
official PCT that SHOULD be rerouted, so if I hike a
continuous hike without skipping sections, that makes
me a purist.  And if snowpacks continue to accumulate
like they are, there may be lots of flipfloppers.  If
they hit all sections of the trail, then are they
pure?  I'm not going hiking for 4.5 months because I
always colors inside the lines, I'm doing it because
I'm not.  But hey, if someone wants to challenge my
purity, they'll have to catch up to me first.
lol

--------------Junaid #41PCT2006