[pct-l] Awesome photos!

First, Deems...all I gotta say is "wow"! In my hiking
"career", I've been lucky enough to see some beautiful
places. And where I live ain't too shabby.

But, the Sierra. Well, if there is a more beautiful
range in the lower 48, I'd be surpised (still have not
been to Montanna..YET! Let you all know in July).
Your pics brought back some great memories.  The High
Sierra is one place I want to go again.

And speaking of memories, loved the 1977 PCT photos
from Mad Monte.  The gear and clothing may be
different, but the natural beauty of the trail never
ages. And the looks of joy and contentment of the
hikers will be the same in 1977, 2006 or 2026.

So many trails..so little time.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com