[pct-l] OT: Any experience with Henry Shires Cloudburst insnowstorm?

I got caught in a snowstorm this fall in my Virga.  It sagged pretty bad
(but did not collapse) with about 2 inches of cascade crud (I think I had a
pretty good pitch on it).  I think I would prefer a tent with poles (single
wall would be fine).  I work in outdoor retail and I saw that there are a
bunch of the new tents coming out this summer--they are getting much
lighter!  They are considered 3-season, but I saw some that would probably
be pretty good in snow.

Maybe Henry Shires has some different feedback--or maybe he is developing a
4-season tent??  ;)