[pct-l] CDT DVD

Eric, I received your DVD yesterday.  I sat down and watched it right
away.  I liked it so much that I gathered the whole family, including
the grandparents, and watched it again.  We all loved the wildlife
shots and my daughter, "the princess" who says she'll never backpack,
was enthralled with the llamas.  "That I might do, " says the
princess.  Anyway, I was inspired and offer this as thanks:

He Knows

He knows I?m easy prey, not hard to kill,
But his is easier still, he knows
He knows where the grubs go and the berries grow
And every scent the wind blows, he knows
He knows how long to the next full moon
And how the stars can carry a tune, he knows
He knows every step my feet dance
And every trail I take by chance, he knows
He knows where I camped last night
And sees me when I?m out of sight, he knows

He knows everything that?s mine is his
He made these: tracks of a hungry grizz