[pct-l] packs for thru-hikers

This is a very personal question, but I know one pack we sell (I work in
outdoor retail) is very popular for thru hikers:  Granite Gear Vapor Trail
http://www.granitegear.com/products/backpacks/ultralight/vapor_trail/index.html

I got it and have used it on some short hikes already.  I like it because it
is light, but doesn't sacrifice on the suspension (nice hip belt nd straps).
  Others I have talked to who used it on the PCT last year liked it because
it carries a lot for how light it is (for when you are carrying a lot of
food through the Sierras), it is durable (other packs that are this light
are often made of less durable materials), and it does have an ice axe loop.

My two cents

Melissa