[pct-l] single wall tents

Years ago I had a Bibler single-wall tent made of "Toddtex" (goretex-like fabric designed by Todd Bibler).  It was under 5 lbs which seemed great at the time. I think they said it was for 3 people, but it was pretty cozy for two.  The door was on the long side of the tent with a rectangular base.  It was touted as being stable in high winds, which caused a friend to giggle uncontrollably when it blew over once.  The door zipper  blew out twice because when it was set up there was a lot of tension across the entrance.  I think Black Diamond still makes a version of these.  I can't complain about the fabric.