[pct-l] Health insurance recommendations

Matt,

I'm a student at Cal State San Marcos. We as students have access to
inexpensive insurance options. I thought with a little digging, you may be
able to use some of our links to track down some cheaper insurance. (COBRA
is VERY expensive.) The following is a link to the administrator of the
student insurance programs. They have a variety of plans including
short-term and traveler's insurance. Good luck!

https://www.somerton-ins.com/

Siri