[pct-l] binoculars

Monica,
 I am like you-- need those 'nocs in the wilds-- makes you feel like you're
closer to more landscape... I love scanning and watching the sides of
mountains for signs of life and, of course, birdwatching.
I just ordered a Zeiss 8X20 monocular-- it is waterproof, fogproof and has
those wonderful Zeiss optics. It is also a bit pricey-- but at 2 oz. it is
worth it to me...