[pct-l] HikerHeaven.com

Well, after (at least) four years of our website being under construction,
there's finally information out there, thanks to the persistence of many of
you, but especially to Dr. Patch O'Malley ('05), who pretty much goaded me
into doing something and who has provided a great deal of support,
encouragement, and information.  Thanks to all of you who offered to put the
site together for me, but if I won't let you wash your own laundry, what
makes you think I'd let others manage our website???  Anyway, all kind
offers meant a lot, but I'm a stubborn fool who'd rather do it herself.
And, I finally did.

So, it's a first shot, and there's probably much that it needs, but I
putting it up for your review and input.  I hope to get picture galleries up
eventually (goodness knows I have a lot of them), and I'm certain there are
many more links that ought to be featured (i.e., backpackgeartest.org is
coming in the next revision).  But, before I continue to tinker and make
changes, I thought I'd solicit your feedback and ideas.

Please check it out, and let me know what you think (I'm a glutton for
punishment).  Also, someone mentioned a mail list for the Class of '06 - I'd
like to send this to them, if somebody can get me the address I'd be much
obliged.  Thanks.

www.hikerheaven.com

L-Rod