[pct-l] Class of '05: ADZPCTKO Contribution...

Well by the time I was back from VietNam and then later out of the Navy,
I too wanted very little to do with the military.

Over the years I've mellowed, in part out of necessity.

However one year I did put on my old real dog tags and wore them on
Memorial Day as a symbol of my remembrance of all who served.

Tortoise