[pct-l] Class of '05: ADZPCTKO Contribution...

:

many years ago we had a backpacking and hiking club, it was also a K-9  group.

We had what we called the Golden Boot and Golden Paw award for  thoses  who
did over 500 miles in one year. This was perhaps two  weekend of backpacking
with our  60 # bomb proof bags a year  and every Sat or Sun or both of day
hiking..

Some of you may remember the bronze baby shoe on a walnut  finish platform,
well they still make them. _http://www.abcbronze.com/_
(http://www.abcbronze.com/)  We could  use this in a variety of ways for all three trail. The bronze,
golden and  platinum. We could have a wall plaque just with the foot print. A
cast made of  the hiker foot. There are too may ideas too list. but we have to
get the ball  rolling. For instance we have Timber Tru dog for the golden paw

Lonetrail