[pct-l] Slightly tongue-in-cheek, some lesser hazards.

> A couple of years ago a hiker was killed by a falling tree during high
> wind on a trail that I often hike.  That made it a bit more personal.

Personal...?    I've always wondered if trees had feelings.    Come on,
haven't you ever approached a huge old grandfather tree and told it you wish
it could share what it had seen over the years?

Last month, a man I hired to cut trees too close to my house told me of a
relative killed by a tree.  He had been out cutting, approached a big tree,
sat down to sharpen his chain, and the tree BEHIND him dropped a big branch,
split his skull, killing him.

"You're not taking my buddy, fella!"