[pct-l] Class of '05: ADZPCTKO Contribution...

  I appreciate the thoughtfulness behind it but by the time I got out of the Air Force, I lost all interest in matters military.

  Chance

Robert Francisco <gobig2006@gmail.com> wrote: Not sure about the guy thing but I got pretty used to wearing mine in the
USMC.  Not looking for free stuff, but I will definitely carry a "tag" all
the way if the idea goes forward.  Secondary use is a minature ice scraper.

go-BIG
PCT 06