[pct-l] Class of '05: ADZPCTKO Contribution...

Hey Nickel,

Great idea!
Except consider;

2001 - Gottago's Bandana = 1.3 ounces (my guess)
2005 - Nickel's Dog Tags = 0.35 ounces (")
2006 - Boingo's Shoe Laces = 0.65 ounces
2007-  FreeNose's Pack Patch = 1.1 ounce
2009 - If-I-Can's Custom Commemorative Alcohol Stove = 2.25 ounces
2010 - Zero-Mile's Super Flat Jack Flipper = 0.1 ounces
2011- Pantys-In-Blue's ADZ eatable underwear = 8.62 ounces
2012 - Wait-A-Minute's Gear Goo = 14.89 ounces
2013 - Flat-Toe's Thru-Hiker Bible = 3.3 ounces
etc.

So by about 2015 the total weight of "special" gifts given out to hikers at
the ADZ will total more than their packs!!!!  (tic) ;-)

I guess that my point is; let's not get too carried away with free handout's
at the kickoff and attempt to keep focused back on THE purpose;  "To educate,
inspire and entertain those who aspire to hike the PCT".   I hope that I'm not
being too much of a stick in the mud, here.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
ADZPCTKO Grand Poohbah!

In a message dated 1/25/2006 10:36:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,