[pct-l] Public Announcement - Marketing Ad

On Monday, January 30, Switchback will be back on this list.  I have not been on this list since December 31 and have no idea what has been going on.  I am now over my sinus infection and have been training for the 2006 campaign.

There will be new PCT challenges for hikers with outstanding prizes and new Super Secrets of Backpacking items.

Fasten your seat belt for the backpackerdom ride of your life.

I think a few of my email copies have gotten through to this list in the last several weeks.  So you might have some idea what is coming.

Thank you for your attention.

Respectfully and your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Rascal & Camp Ruffian

P.S.  Did you folks see the new gear issue of Backpacker Magazine?  Manufacturers still don't get it about light weight integration of gear.  More discussion about this later.