[pct-l] Predator -- Lions & Bears

I sleep with my dog in the tent. My girlfriend, dogless, has been awakened
by snuffling, pats on the back from a raccoon, (we hope) and various other
input from the outside.

I sleep through things, she is awakened all the time with stuff such as
above.

I sleep with an open bear spray and a dog zapper, which works great on
coyotes. She always has to yell at me to come out and check on stuff. I
don't know if ithe dog zapper would work on cougars but I suspect it might.

One of these days, I'm gonna sneak in the zoo and perform some
experiments....

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com