[pct-l] Rides back to the Kickoff party (for those starting early)

In a message dated 1/23/2006 1:26:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
aarondoss@gmail.com writes:

<<<<<Also we are not quite sure were the best places to  get a ride back may
be I have heard Pioneer Mail trailhead mentioned  before.. are there
others?  Would Warner springs be a  possibility?>>>>>>>>

Pioneer Mail trailhead is at mile 52.7.  Even with low miles and slow  days,
you should be well beyond there by KO time.  Last year on the way to  the KO,
I stopped in Warner Springs ( mile 109.6) and picked up several people  there.
 I didn't have enough room for all the hikers, so when I got to the  KO, I
found someone there willing to run up and get the rest.  I plan to  leave from
Campo on the 16th, so I face the same problem - getting a ride back -  from
Cabazon or thereabouts...

There was a concerted effort by folks at the KO to get rides back to the
Trail for KickOffers.
"No Way Ray"  Echols