[pct-l] Rides back to the Kickoff party (for those starting early)

We are considering an early start (Apr 20th) with low mileage days to
ease our bodies into hiking.  We also would like to attend the
kickoff.  It's been mentioned that some people are getting rides back
to the kickoff.  We would like to do the same but don't know how to
hook up the ride.

Are there trail angels which provide this service?  What about public
transportation (bus)?

Also we are not quite sure were the best places to get a ride back may
be I have heard Pioneer Mail trailhead mentioned before.. are there
others?  Would Warner springs be a possibility?

thanks,

Aaron