[pct-l] packs for thru-hikers

I'm having trouble deciding on a lightweight backpack for my 2006 thru-hike. I'm looking at the VaporTrail and Miraposa, but after reading reviews am somewhat concerned about durability, and I'm also looking at some of the ULA packs, but obviously can't find any reviews on their 2006 packs.  So I want to ask: what packs are other thru-hikers bringing? And why did you choose that pack over others?

  Thanks,
  Ryan

Yahoo! Photos