From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of JoAnn M.
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 12:04 PM
To: bodhisattvavow@hotmail.com
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Guided trips

I am signed up now for an 11 day hiking trip (in August) through the
northern section of Alaska, all the way to Deadhorse. The longest hike they
have planned for this trip is 8 miles, plus one day is canoeing. This is
titled Gateway to the Arctic through REI and my second trip with them. My
first was the Prince William Sound area plus Denali.

Hope he does well. There is a TREMENDOUS amount involved. Try
reiadventures.com for information about above. They just sent me a huge
packet of information: invoices, check list, urgent information, medical
form, trip application, reservation information, personal first aid kit,
gear list, reading guide, pre-departure, and trip insurance, etc., etc.

Take care,

JoAnn