[pct-l] Mountain Lions

Driving home to Big Bear one sleety misty night I saw a mountain lion in the
road about 50 feet in front of me. I was very happy I was in my car As much
as I hike around here, and generally alone, I am sure that at some point I
have been followed. I just prefer not to think about it.

By the way, if anyone was counting on staying with me, or getting rides this
hiking season, I am sorry to report that I am moving to Reno in March. I
guess probably the best I will be able to do is rides from the Reno airport
up to the trailhead at Truckee.

Good luck '06ers. Hope to see you all on the trail, just a little further
north than I had originally thought.

Daniel