[pct-l] ULA Pack Comparisons

Well,

I heard so many great things about ULA (the P1 and
P2). I HAD decided on the P2, but by the time I got
around to ordering, the new line had come out.  The
Catalyst was (as far as I could tell) the replacement
for the P2.  It had the right volume, the design
looked good to me, it was pretty light, it was BV
compatible.  ULA is also a company that is part of the
"PCT Community", I like the idea of spending my money
within this community and supporting small companies
that make quality custom products.  I also remember
reading about someone who had some minor issues with
their pack and Brian made some special adjustments for
them.

thems the reasons.

---------Junaid #41PCT2006