[pct-l] Spammer

Before I switched to broadband and new email addresses, I often got spam
bounced back to me for invalid address, etcetera. None of it came from
me. Instead some spammer just used my email address as the from. And the
spammer never had access to my computer, just found my email address
somewhere.

I'm now getting a few spams to this account. Some spammer has figured
out how to harvest emails either off the net itself or from invading
someone's email.

All of you who use Windows:  Please, please used a good anti-virus
program and keep it updated.  Thanx.

Tortoise