[pct-l] Hacker

That is not a hacker, it's a spammer.  Spammers will use other
people's email addresses for spamming to save themselves from getting
all the bounce messages from spam they sent to defunct or invalid
addresses.

You don't have to be a hacker to be able to send email with someone
elses address.

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:55:46 EST, Lonetrail@aol.com had this to say: