[pct-l] Hacker

I been had by a hacker. Yesterday Jan 19, 06 a hacker used my email to sent
out bulk email to over 700 to different address .  Evidently the  hacker will
sell list like ours to different groups or scam artist like the  following
This email which was sent out yesterday some from our list  including me
_ericmccarthy1000@mac.com_ (mailto:ericmccarthy1000@mac.com) .This email  is a scam,
don't respond. They go by age groups, interest etc. AOL shut down my  address
until they were able to correct it. AOL explained that you should  change your
password often. Its interesting this hacker  evidently used our posting and
choose mostly older  member for the above scam.We may have a hacker amongs us.

Who knows the hackers, the shadow knows. Yes, that's the term the  Internet
police used to shadow the hacker and will file charges. If I  find out I will
let you know.

Lonetrail