From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Mike Saenz
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 11:38 AM
To: Brian Frankle; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] ULA Pack Comparisons

Great! Thanks for the info, Brian!
I have a few more questions, so I'll direct these to your info e-mail.

Hot DAMN! That is the number one reason I LOVE this list!
Where else can you get this sort of info straight from the horse's
mouth??!!!

And between Glen, Brian and Ron...the folks at Bearvault (what's the update
on that Vidette Meadow bear?!), It's like getting customer service support
from Bill Gates!

I just may re-activate my Backpackgeartest.org tester status when I decide
on which one of your packs I want...

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m