[pct-l] Eric Allen CDT/DVD

In a message dated 1/20/2006 1:41:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lonetrail@aol.com writes:

> Received your CDT DVD and spent and hour of watching wonderful  photography
>
> with music entertainment. For those who did not read Eric post  offering his
>
> DVD free really missed a trip on the CDT. I just wondered what Eric  did
> with
> the money his mother gave him for dancing lessons.

LOL...  I just finished watching myself.  What a awesome DVD!

Great scenery, wildlife, soundtrack, and humor... (the dance and voices)!

I especially liked "Miles from Nowhere".  A CDT thru-hiker song for sure.  I
listened to it several times on the way from Albuquerque to Columbus and it
set "the tone" for my hike.

Thanks Savant!