[pct-l] ULA Pack Comparisons

Mike-

No official 'matrix' exists for a direct comparison
between the '06 and '05 ULA Product line. It has been
on my TO DO list for some time...but sewing takes
precedence!

The Catalyst replaced the P-2. Much improved shape.
Much more rigid hipbelt. Improved shoulder straps.
~200 cu inches smaller total volume. Front mesh pocket
is much larger than P-2. Bear canisters fit. Catalyst
orders started shipping last week, so maybe some users
will begin to post responses to inquiries about the
pack.

Circuit is a combo of the Fusion and the P-1. 3,700 cu
in. P-1 was 4,200 cu in, Fusion was 3,800. Circuit has
a better shape, more rigid belt, and improved shoulder
straps. Front Mesh pocket is similar to P-1...BIG.
Hoop suspension like Fusion. Still a 'soft bodied'
pack, but one that does not require a sleeping pad as
a frame. Smaller canisters fit. Circuits have not
shipped to anyone yet, so info from others is not
gonna happen...

Conduit is more like a P-1...basically a frameless
pack. 3,200 cu in. Sleeping pad as frame support. 20
oz. I've yet to ship any of my Conduit b/o so info
from others does not exist.

If you need any specifics, please feel free to contact
me offlist at info@ula-equipment.com.

Thanks!

Brian