[pct-l] ULA New Model Comparisons to the P1 & P2

Does anyone (Brian???) have a comparison matrix for ULA's new packs and
the old P1 & P2?
Weights, Capacities, features, etc?

I was looking closely at the P2 (and trying to figure out how to fit an
oilcan into a P1 after the rest of my gear is in...)

I'm now looking very closely at the new Circuit pack.

Does anyone have any experience with Brian's new packs?
Any recommendations or comments on these new models?

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com>