[pct-l] Lonetrail@aol.com

 Actualy Monkey Toes, Tummy Monster and  myself saw what I think was (4) F-14s fly past us in one of the valleys  before Skykomish. I got a 4 second video of it on my Camera of one of  them....he he...

  -Mountain Goat-

  [pct-l] PCT Thru-Ballooning        Lonetrail at aol.com       Lonetrail at aol.com
        Tue Jan 17 13:57:37 CST 2006