  -Mountain Goat-
  PCT Class of 2005
  CDT - ....
  [pct-l] North to South        Stephanie Thayer       slthayer at ucdavis.edu
        Sat Jan 14 11:20:55 CST 2006

---------------------------------

Hey,
Have been wanting to through-hike the PCT for a while and would like to this year.  I am
graduating (from college) mid June and would like to start then, and I figure it's pretty much only
possible for me to hike from North to South if I start so late.  Does anyone know if this is
possible, or know of anyone who has done this before.  Thanks,
Steph