[pct-l] Swiss Army type knife

I'm looking for a good small, light, Swiss Army type knife (Victorinox doesn't make one) that has a knife blade, can opener and a sissors. I have a larger one, the "climber", but it has many more tools as well and weighs 3.5 oz. I would like one that weighs about 1oz, 1.5 oz max. Anybody know of one?

  Thanks,

  Vic

Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

Yahoo! Photos