[pct-l] TYPOES REPAIRED....a jet was buzzing by

Sorry about the typoes...would you believe a jet can a little
low and buzzed me? :-)) ;-)

Well..I might consider equating a happy jet jockey
going to the ground to buzz me to my fiance's snoring!

How you ask? Well..glad you did!! LOL

I used to be greatly bothered by her snoring 'till one day I
realized how lucky I am to have her, how lucky I am to be
with her, and how lucky I am to be here and be able to hear
her...

now..it is sort of a music that I smile to and fall back
to sleep..

Isn't attitude everything thought? We are here and able to hike
our own hike becasue of those jets! (and the strength of our
country and freedom...I hiked in Hungary and was searched and
asked for my passport no less that 6 times in a week!!-
AND this was AFTER the Communists left!!)

However, do not get me wrong, I am not a war-monger..in fact just the
opposite!--  but our country and way of life was founded on
the power of our resolve and weapons and army to throw off the
British rule of dominion and terror and persecution..You will love
the Church or we will kill you kinda stuff!! So today those
jets that buzz me are an extension of all that!

Semper Fi!

PPS_

AND...by the way..if you dont like then leave!!! (LOL)

> I wonder what a well aimed and timed rock (or even a piece of gravel)
> would do to a jet engine.

> Tortoise
>
> I switched to Mac OSX rather than fight Windows
> Using Mozilla Thunderbird  http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/
>
> hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
> > I remember 40 years ago hiking on the PCT in the Sierras and the jets
coming down to buzz us.  We would have to lay flat on the ground to try to
miss the shock wave coming at us.  Of course, they did this on purpose when
they caught backpackers out in the open.  Ha, ha, ha.