From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of yogi
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:10 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] idea for waterproof pack liner

Ziploc makes a new "big bag" in XL and XXL sizes.  The XXL looks like it
would be *perfect* as a pack liner (in lieu of a garbage bag).  The material
is thick and strong and it actually zips up at the top --- completely
waterproof!

  Remember a few years ago Ziploc made quart-sized bags that were thick, you
could pour water in them, and they would stand up?  These big bags seem
identical to those old quart bags (except of course these are way bigger).

  Worth looking into!

  yogi
  www.pcthandbook.com