[pct-l] Jets and the PCT

'soft' or rotten rock might just pulverize instantly.
A hard piece of granite would probably cause a massive
explosion.  You probably wouldn't want to be within
1000 ft of that hell storm.  I actually seem to recall
hearing a story a few years ago about some geese that
got sucked up into someones small jet engine.  The
engine jammed and exploded.  I guess the geese were
fanatics about human invasion of their air space,
kamikaze goose.

-------Junaid #41PCT2006
who loves geese and rocks, and really wants to take a
ride in a fighter jet.