[pct-l] Antigravity PCT Ideas

OOOH, I watched Grizzly Man a couple of weeks ago and it was totally
disturbing. No matter that the guy was a wacko, there was a certain poetry
to his life, and having lived it in accordance with his dreams.

At the end I didn't know whether to applaud or to run screaming from the
room.

This guy is definitely going to end up a Chris McCandless, either you admire
him or think he's a complete idiot. Personally, I haven't decided where I am
with it yet.