From: Lonetrail
To: Hiker97
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 2:57:37 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Re: [pct-l] PCT Thru-Ballooning

Switch-back

You will hear me coming and you will hear me going.but you wouldn't see me Swish swish  3000 yo-yo
http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/AirShows/Edwards2005/B2/index.html

Did you ever hear the breaking of the sound barriers while on the PC but see nothing. Check the pictures.

Swish-back (lonetrail)