[pct-l] Hiking to WashingtonKraig

I realize you, the only one on the list whom I've ever hiked with, probably laugh at my ambition. You probably have a low and false impression of my hiking abilities. The day I hiked with you I was in less than 100% health. I had a severe headache. That could be a problem though, with the caffienne addiction. Coffee maker are an impossibility in the wilderness. Though, do you know, does caffeinne addiction disapear if you can tough out the headaches for a period?

I plan on hiking a few hours at a time in the comming weeks, increasing 5-10 minutes each following hike. I perhaps could do it on the PCT out of Big Bear, since I work up there, though I don't currently stay up there.

I was thinking of also asking the Ranger closest to Memtone what local trails there are.  The ranger station is about 5 miles from my house.

I am or in a few months past (thats when I quit workingout) in shape as far as running and weightlifting. Wish I had constant access to a gym.

Kraig