[pct-l] Antigravity PCT Ideas & Thru-Ballooning

That is exactly the machine I need  to be the first person to thru-balloon
the trail.  I figure I will do it at  about 500 feet above the ground.  That
will give me views, plus I can yell  at the hikers down below. Stuff like:

"Hey dude, that climb does not look  so steep.  Let's pick up the pace!  Quit
dogging it."

"Does anyone down there have  some Dijon for my hot Ruben sandwich?"

"My beer is not ice cold.   Does anyone know if there is any ice up ahead?"

"Hey down there, I am going to put  my balloon on auto pilot to take a
siesta.  See you guys up  ahead."

"Any of you girls down there need a  ride?"

Yes, thru-ballooning the trail will  be nice.  I plan on lots of trailtown
partying stops and the necessary  quick getaways.  By the way, Switchback will
officially be back on the  PCT-L on January 30.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Balloon Pilot & Camp Hot  Air Expert