[pct-l] GPS maps

This may or may not be of interest, and may be known by the whole
entire world already.  I just figured it out.

The only GPS map with the PCT on it is the Garmin Topo.  Magellan
says they don't have it, and Lowrance says they don't have trails on
their maps either.  While not a substitute for good maps, I find it's
a help to have an approximation of the trail on the GPS when on snow
rather than try to translate back and forth.  Especially in bad weather.