From: Lonetrail
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net; Hiker97
Sent: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 6:18:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Latest on Switchback

On Switchback last post he stated he had 1 Go Lite Breeze and it will become a collector item since GoLite will no longer make them. Switchback is welling to sell his for $500.00. Switchback neglected to add three zeros he really had 1,000 Breeze bags. He has been able to sell all 1,000 for $500.00 each or a profit of $5000,000.00. He is now in Vegas at last report he is broke.  Don't worry Switchback will come up with a new scheme. Since I was in the Navy he is thinking  about making Cameo bell bottoms trousers for hiking..

Lonetrail

I noticed that GoLite is no longer  carrying the Ray Jardine designed Breeze
pack.  This makes these historic  packs very valuable and rare collector
items.  You to can have one of these  exclusive packs for your hiking pleasure or
your collection of hiking  memorabilia.  I would be willing to sell my used
Breeze pack to some lucky  hiker for $500.  I would use your money for a new
GossamerGear Mariposa  pack (when it comes out in stealth color) and a Nunatak
Ghost bag in Epic fabric  and extra wide.

I promise not to use your money for  trail town partying, pillaging, and
plundering.  Well, may be just a tiny  little bit.

Thank you for your  attention.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback