[pct-l] Antigravity PCT Ideas

I think the addition of a small  propeller would be good too for the balloon.
 Who was the first person to  balloon the PCT?  Has it been done?  I think I
will be the first truly  LNT corridor traveler over the PCT this summer.  I
will go down in the  history books for a new PCT speed record too.  Neat.

By the way, another Switchback  world famous PCT expedition is coming up.
Pieces and I are starting  from Pioneer Mail on Sunday, January 15 for Scissors
Crossings (ending Monday  early).  We will meet at 8 A.M. on Sunday to leave a
car at Scissors  Crossing.

I will solo from Mt. Laguna to  Pioneer Mail on Tuesday and then head for
Warner Springs.   On Wednesday I want to do the Barrel Springs to Warner Springs
9 mile  hike.  I hope to get to the Mt. Laguna motel (if open) Saturday (Jan.
14) and then party in the area all day.  Of course, I want maximum  goofing
off in all aspects of the expedition.  I might even go to  Julian and the
Hilltop(?) resort for a massage.  I stayed there after the  2005 Kickoff/hike and
got a nice massage.  Ha, ha, ha.  Very nice  place to stay with super nice
rooms.  Nice dinner too with wine.  Ha,  ha, ha.  Switchback the dandy hiker.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Trail Dandy and Camp  Strad-o-Lounger