[pct-l] Water and temperature information for SoCal in June

Has anyone hiked any/all of the southernmost 700 miles of the PCT (from
Campo to Kennedy Meadows) during the month of June?  I would like to get
some information on temperatures and water sources:

Temperatures.  What will be the average highs and lows, both at low and high
elevations?  What will be the extreme highs and lows that I can reasonably
expect to see (they'll probably be a bit cooler and warmer than the record
highs and lows, respectively)?  What is the average difference between
daytime highs and nighttime lows?

Water.  What natural water sources will exist?  (I know this largely depends
on winter precipitation -- assume that this winter's precipitation stays at
162% of average in SoCal.)  Are water caches still being provided by trail
angels?  How many (as a percentage), which ones, and how reliable are they?

Also, anything worth noting in regard to bugs?

You can send me an e-mail directly or put it out to the whole list if you
wish.

Thanks.

Andrew Skurka
M: 508/259-9814