[pct-l] Latest on Switchback

On Switchback last post he stated he had 1 Go Lite Breeze and it will  become
a collector item since GoLite will no longer make them. Switchback is
welling to sell his for $500.00. Switchback neglected to add three zeros he  really
had 1,000 Breeze bags. He has been able to sell all 1,000 for $500.00  each or
a profit of $5000,000.00. He is now in Vegas at last report he is  broke.
Don't worry Switchback will come up with a new scheme. Since I was  in the Navy
he is thinking  about making Cameo bell bottoms trousers  for hiking..

Lonetrail

I noticed that GoLite is no longer  carrying the Ray Jardine  designed Breeze
pack.  This makes these historic  packs very  valuable and rare collector
items.  You to can have one of these   exclusive packs for your hiking
pleasure or
your collection of hiking   memorabilia.  I would be willing to sell my used
Breeze pack to some  lucky  hiker for $500.  I would use your money for a new

GossamerGear Mariposa  pack (when it comes out in stealth color) and a
Nunatak
Ghost bag in Epic fabric  and extra wide.

I  promise not to use your money for  trail town partying, pillaging, and
plundering.  Well, may be just a tiny  little bit.

Thank  you for your  attention.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback