[pct-l] unsubscribe........!

  Sorry,you belong to us now,unsubscibing is quite impossible.Oh you may be able to decifer the fiendishly labyrinthian  instructions to get off the list,but it is too late,we are everywhere, and we will find you.It could happen anywhere you may be sitting in the hotel bar when some seedy individual sidles up to you and asks"don`t bear can regulations suck?" don`t fight it, there is no escape, you have been assimilated.:)

Yahoo! Photos