[pct-l] Panel Loading Packs

 Ok , I just ordered one of Sixmoons new packs. I have one of Ron's Luna solo tents and it is quite good. Having a small pack " Makes" me pack light. Last weekend I snow shoed with my old Jansport D3 which was one if not the first front panel loading packs of the day and also was first to use vertical side zippers instead of top zippers for side pockets on external frame packs. Jansport " Was" cutting edge for it's day with many great and some so not great ideas they brought to the trail. ( Bottom line is over a long period of time the front panel zipper tends to " Blow Out" over time and my old D3 blew out shortly after my 1977 hike. My new pack bag I got in 1981 is on it's second panel zipper as well. Other flaw was brushing on U-shaped " Beater Bars" on hip belt would only last 1,000 miles before needing replaced. Looking forward to getting Ron's new pack. I have one of his very first packs and it is still doing well.. ( All though I only get out for 200 miles a year tops!)