[pct-l] PCT Open trail Directory

It seems that both of you depend on 'public contribution' for the usefulness
of your sites, which is great. Given the type of info it is, maybe having a
tighter control on what gets presented isn't all that bad an idea.

The feature that seems most useful at http://www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater is
the fact that Asabat has all the info on a single page. Bam! It's all there.
No wading through many links to obtain the same info. Futher, printing out
this info for the purpose of hiking is a snap.How many folks have you seen
on the trail with this print-out wedged in with their maps?

With that said, I think the 'Open Directory' concept is a better approach
for presenting many different types of trail information.

Scott

  AsABat and I came out with a desire to deal with the water location / flow
condition problem independent of each other and at the same time.

  However we have different views on how to do it.
<<<<
Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler
CDTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/cdtPostHoler