[pct-l] section times

Well, let's see.

Clearly I would hike the sourthern sections of the PCT in the morning,
shooting for the coolest part of the day.

Next, I might opt for Oregon/Washington late morning, noonish, admiring the
wildlife as the day unfolds.

Obviously, I'd do the Sierra's in the afternoon/early evening when the
photo's are they're most dramatic; maybe even catching the alpine glow.

And pack a BIG lunch!

tic,
Scott

<<<<
optimum seasons.  What is the lowest section's best time; I'm assuming it is
spring, but could someone tell me something more specific re: the earliest
times to hike it in relative pleasure/comfort? Thanks. Also,1if someone
could tell us the optimum time to hike the Tahoe Rim and the John Muir...

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler
CDTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/cdtPostHoler